Fast setting cement repair mortar ATLAS TEN-10 5-30 mm 25 kg
Country of manufacture Poland
ATLAS TEN-10 fast setting cement mortar (5–30 mm)
Most important features
for execution of floors exposed to high loads for repairs of concrete substrates foot traffic already after 3 hours rapid strength build-up, limited contraction strong bonding to ceilings IconTechnical documentation Product description ATLAS TEN-10 is manufactured as a dry mix of high quality cement binder, quartz fillers and improvers.
• For repairs of concrete and ferroconcrete elements – corrects local irregularities as well as whole surfaces of balconies, terraces, posts, binding joists, stairs, ramps, etc.
• For filling cavities and cracks in mineral substrates – plasters, screeds, etc.
• Forms floor characterized by high compressive strength and abrasion resistance – can be used on ramps and loading driveways, in storage and production halls.
• Foot traffic already after 3 h – enables fast execution of work in passageways, corridors, on driveways, ramps, etc.
• Enables forming and exact reconstruction of the original shape and form of the repaired element – e.g. edge of balcony or terrace slab, curbs, stairs and landings.
• Types of repaired surfaces – concrete and ferroconcrete, cement-based plasters and screeds.
• Types of top finishes– can work as substrate for tiles, parquet, floor panels; can also form the top finish itself. Packaging: Paper bags 25 kg.
Rapid initial strength build-up – already after 24 h, the mortar reaches compressive strength of at least 20 N/mm² and flexural strength of at least 3.5 N/mm².
Fixing tiles possible already after 24 hours.
During application, perfectly bonds to ceilings and bottom side of balcony slabs – owing to molecular cohesion strength active when the mortar is semiliquid. Enables forming a slope - owing to properly selected, dense working consistency, the mortar enables forming slopes on surfaces exposed to water load.
Pot life: approx. 40 minutes
Mortar preparation temperature, substrate and ambient temperature during work: from +5 °C to +30 °C.
Coverage: The average coverage is: 1 m²/1 cm/20 kg of dry mix.