The following T&C define the general conditions of sale applicable in our online store available at www.ibb.uk, run by IBB BUILDERS MERCHANTS LTD, VAT No .: 283 0295 04, CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION COMPANY NUMBER: 10903093, REGISTERED OFFICE: 18 Gorst Road, London NW10 6LE, phone: 02089657972, e-mail: [email protected].
- The scope of the regulations
The T&C apply to all orders placed by Consumers and Entrepreneurs via our online or physical store.
A consumer is an individual who performs a legal transaction with the entrepreneur not related directly to his business or professional activity.
An entrepreneur is an individual, a company and an organization that is not an individual, to which the law grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf.
Other or supplementary Regulations and General Terms and Conditions used by Entrepreneurs do not apply - they will only become part of the contract if we have given our express written consent.
- Conclusion of the contract
The sales contract is concluded with IBB BUILDERS MERCHANTS LTD, hereinafter referred to as IBB.
The presentation of products in our online store is an invitation to conclude a contract. In order to make an offer to purchase products, an order must be placed. Using the mechanisms available in our store, you can add products of your choice to the shopping cart and place a purchase offer.
The shopping cart and the data entered in the forms can be modified before placing the order, using the available functionalities and messages that appear during the ordering process. By clicking the confirmation button on the order summary page and finalizing the order, you place an order for the products in the basket.
After placing your order, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail confirming your order registration. This message is not tantamount to a declaration of acceptance of your offer and conclusion of a sales contract.
The sales contract is concluded after verifying whether the order can be accepted for execution and acceptance of your offer, which takes place via a separate e-mail message with information about the approval of the order for execution. Upon receipt of such a declaration by you, a sales contract is concluded.
- Language and rules for the consolidation of the contract
The sales contract can be concluded in English.
We keep the content of the contract and send you the order data and our T&C by e-mail. You can also check information about your orders via your customer account. The regulations are also available on the website of our online store in a way that allows you to obtain, reproduce and save content.
- Product delivery - selection of the purchase option with courier delivery
Shipments are charged extra. Delivery costs depend on the choice of delivery, weight and dimensions of the package or pallet, as well as the distance between the place of delivery and the selected IBB.UK warehouse (delivery costs may vary depending on the place of delivery indicated by the Customer. Delivery costs are given on the Online Store website at when placing an order (multi-basket), including before placing an order Information about the dimensions of the products are provided when placing the order.
The ordered products are delivered via courier companies cooperating with us. Detailed information in this regard can be found when placing the order and in a special information tab on our store's website.
- Ordered Products are delivered only within England, Wales and Scotland.
- Products are delivered to the Customer via courier companies
- The order fulfillment time is 3, 7, 14, etc working days. Regardless of the above-mentioned possibilities, there may also be a situation where the ordered product requires arrangements as to its specific features or requires a long time for its delivery, then it is transferred to a mini-order basket.
- IBB shall inform the Customer by phone and / or via SMS and / or e-mail (sent to the telephone number / e-mail address provided by the Customer) about the next stages of the contract.
- Shipments delivered by courier - whose weight does not exceed 31 kg are delivered to the premises in accordance with the delivery address. Other parcels are delivered only to the building indicated in the delivery address. Shipments are delivered from Monday to Saturday.
- Product delivery - choosing the purchase option with personal pickup (Click & Collect)
- If the Customer has chosen the personal collection option as the delivery method, the ordered Products should be collected at the address indicated by the Customer on the Online Store website as part of the ordering procedure.
The address, opening days and hours of the selected IBB warehouse as well as the contact telephone number for the selected warehouse will be indicated in the message displayed on the Online Store website after placing the order and in the e-mail confirming the acceptance of the order.
- IBB will prepare the order for pickup when the goods are in stock for immediate pickup. The goods are issued at the pickup point.
- IBB will inform the Customer by phone and / or via SMS and / or e-mail (sent to the telephone number / e-mail address provided by the Customer) about the readiness to release the purchased Products in the selected warehouse.
- The receipt of the Product may be made: in person by the Customer who placed the order, after indicating the order number to be picked up, or by another person designated by the Customer, upon presentation of the order confirmation (in the form of a printout or in electronic form, e.g. on a mobile device)
- IBB is entitled to demand from the person receiving the Products to present an identity document and to sign it by name by the person receiving the receipt of the Products.
IBB may refuse to release the Products if the data referred to in paragraph 4 a) and b) above, or in the case of failure to present an identity document or refusal to sign, the receipt of the Products.
- The Customer should collect the ordered Products within 7 days of receiving the information about the readiness to release the Products. If the Products are not collected within this period, the Customer's order will be canceled and the price paid for the order will be returned to the Customer's bank account from which the payment was made. The Customer will be informed by e-mail about the cancellation of the order.
- Product delivery - choosing the purchase option with IBB Transport
- We organize transport of products purchased on our website. We will deliver the goods to the address indicated in the selected time slot. After adding products to the multi-cart, the customer selects the delivery option (IBB Transport) and confirms the available time slot.
- Ordered Products are delivered only within England, Wales and Scotland.
- The ordered products will be transported within the time frame of the selected slot.
- The cost of transporting goods depends on the distance between your location and the main warehouse. You can choose a convenient delivery time slot and specify a time period.
- The driver is obliged to help with unloading, unloading only at the address of delivery to the curb without the service of bringing.
- Moving products may take place at a distance not longer than 25 m. The products to be transported cannot weigh more than 30 kg over a distance of up to 25 m. Carried products cannot be larger than for 1 person.
- The driver will inform the customer about the delivery on the day of delivery. The driver is obliged to wait at the place of delivery for a maximum of 30 minutes within the time frame of the selected slot, if the customer does not show up for unloading, the driver has the right to leave. Re-delivery will be charged extra.
- If there is a situation on the route beyond our control (e.g. an accident enabling further travel, a breakdown that disables the vehicle, etc.) and the driver will not be able to continue his journey, we will immediately inform the customer about it and we will explain the reasons for this situation. We will also present an emergency plan to send another transport as soon as possible. Of course, the next delivery will be free of charge at our expense.
- If the driver reaches the customer and the access to the property is not possible due to, for example, crossings overgrown with trees, too narrow streets, sidewalks to staircases, etc., the driver informs the customer that he is not able to drive closer due to the difficulties encountered on the commute and the customer will be asked to collect the goods from the vehicle on their own from the place where the driver managed to drive closest.
The following payment methods are available for you in our online store:
- Electronic payments (e-payments) via the internet payment service.
- Payment by traditional bank transfer to our store's bank account. If you choose this form of payment - after the order has been made, we will send you via e-mail the data for the transfer. The order will be processed after the full amount of the required payment for the order is credited to our account.
Detailed information on possible methods of payment, including online payment services integrated with our store and available types of e-payments as well as any additional costs, are presented when placing the order and on our store's website in a special information tab on payment methods.
- The right to withdraw from the contract
In accordance with the information contained in the instruction on the right to withdraw from the contract, you have the statutory right to withdraw from the contract.
- Damage caused during transport
In the case of distance consumer purchase, our store always bears the risk of accidental damage or loss of items in transit. If the ordered products are delivered with obvious damage caused during transport, we kindly ask you to report such a defect to the deliverer as soon as possible and contact us. A delay in submitting such a complaint or making contact does not have any consequences for your statutory claims and their satisfaction, in particular for your rights under the statutory warranty for defects described in the section below. However, faster reporting helps us in pursuing our claims against the carrier or transport insurer.
Applies to Entrepreneurs (with the exception of individuals concluding a contract directly related to their business, when the content of this contract shows that it is not of a professional nature for these people:
The risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the product is transferred to you at the time of its release by us We are not responsible for any loss, loss or damage to the product arising from the moment it is accepted for transport until it is delivered to you and for delay in delivery by the carrier.
- Warranty, guarantees and liability of the seller
We are obliged to deliver products (things) free from defects. The statutory liability law for defects in the sold item applies (the so-called warranty for defects). We are liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the item to you. In the event that the subject of sale is a used movable item, the liability under the warranty is one year from the date of its release.
Complaints may be submitted:
- via e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
- in writing to the following address: IBB BUILDERS MERCHANTS LTD 18 Gorst Road, London NW10 6LE
In the case of exercising the rights under the warranty - if we deem it necessary to consider the complaint, you are obliged to deliver the defective item at our expense to the above-mentioned postal address. If, due to the type of item or the method of installation, its delivery would be excessively difficult, you are obliged to provide us with the item in the place where it is located.
Information on any additional warranty and its detailed conditions are always attached to the product and available on the information pages of the online store.
Applies to Entrepreneurs:
In the case of a sales contract concluded with an Entrepreneur, the liability of our online store under the warranty for defects of goods is excluded.
Our customer service is at your disposal: from Mon to Fri from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Services provided electronically
Users are required to use the online store in a manner consistent with the law and morality, it is prohibited to provide illegal content.
We take all necessary steps to ensure that the website and the interface of our online store are fully operational to the extent that it results from the current technical knowledge and we undertake to remove all irregularities and technical problems reported by users within a reasonable time.
The above also applies to the option to subscribe to the newsletter or the optional option to set up a customer account - if these services are provided as part of our store.
You can notify us about any detected irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the website and services of our online store via the contact details indicated in the above point. In a complaint regarding irregularities related to the technical functioning of the online store website, please indicate the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity.
- Code of good practice
We have voluntarily complied with the "Trusted Shops Quality Criteria".
- Out-of-court dispute resolution
Please be advised that Consumers have the option of an extrajudicial method of dealing with complaints and redress.
In addition, at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr Consumers have access to an online platform for resolving consumer disputes (the so-called ODR platform). The ODR platform is a multilingual, interactive website for servicing Consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from the conclusion of a distance sales contract or contract for the provision of services.
Using the above-mentioned out-of-court redress and dispute resolution is voluntary and may only take place if both parties to the dispute (the consumer and the seller) agree to it.
- Final provisions
None of the provisions of these T&C is intended to violate the statutory rights of the Consumer.
In the event of any conflict of the provisions of these T&C with the rights of Consumers resulting from generally applicable provisions - the statutory regulations will always be applied in place of the challenged provisions of the T&C.
If you are an Entrepreneur, then the England and Wales law applies to all contracts concluded with us, excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
If you are an Entrepreneur, an individual under public law or a separate public-law entity, the only court competent to settle all disputes arising from contractual relations between us and you will be the court competent for our seat.
The previous sentence does not apply to individuals concluding a contract directly related to their business activity, as the content of this contract indicates that it is not of a professional nature for these persons.