Wood screw KDH-60200(X5) 6.0x200mm
Hardened screw KDH/KMH is made of zinc-plated low carbon steel coated with yellow or blue protective coating.
Screws for connecting wooden elements including solid wood, glued laminated timber, X-Lam and LVL timber panels and wood-based panels.
Screws have counter-sunk head with PZ drive, partial thread and a special cutting point suitable for connections in wooden structures.
Features and advantages of screws:
• wax coating – reduced torque, faster and easier installation
• counter-sunk head – ensures flush fitting of the screw in the installed member
• PZ drive – ensures fast and reliable installation
• profile of thread – provides fast and reliable connection
• partial thread – prevents cracking of elements being installed and guarantees their tight fastening
Method of installation:
1. Before installation select adequate length of screws depending on thickness of elements to be fastened and minimum anchorage depth
2. The fastened wooden elements should be defect-free (no knots, cracks, colourations, rots, structure and shape defects, mechanical damages) as any defects reduce their strength
3. Screws should be installed using screw gun and bit suitable for PZ drive
4. Screws should be driven directly in wooden substrate without prior drilling