Scaffold tower COMPACT seg.B 75x180cm work height 3.7m (A+B)
Dimension 75x180cm work height A+B 3.7 m
Country of manufacture Poland
Warranty Complies with Class 3 200kg/m2 UNI EN 1004 standard
COMPACT MOBILE TOWER with dimensions of 75 x 180 cm - segment B
Designed for professional use.
Top frame T75 - 2 pcs
Long board TF180 - 2 pcs
Short board TF75 - 2 pcs
Handrail P180 - 2 pcs
Horizontal brace TR180 - 1 pc
Mobile and safe tower (scaffolding) for work at height. Tower with a light structure, made of aluminum pipe with a diameter of 50 cm.
Tower components are corrosion resistant. Quick and easy assembly and disassembly without the use of tools, even by one person.
After folding, the mobile tower takes up very little space, which makes it easy and convenient to transport and store.
The complete tower consists of 5 modules, which allows you to change its height in a very short time.
• Working height from 2.6 to 7.6 m. Depending on the module (see table),
• Base dimensions 0.75 x 1.80 m,
• Maximum load 200 kg,
• Wheels with a diameter of 125 mm
• Complies with Class 3 200kg/m2 UNI EN 1004 standard.
The complete tower (each element sold separately) consists of:
• A foldable base (0.75×1.80 m) that is quickly set up.
• Frame (0.75×2.0 m), which is light thanks to the use of aluminum and easy to assemble thanks to plastic fasteners.
• Handrails made of pipes that have a quick click system.
• A safe working platform with a hatch fastened to the frames with hooks. Plywood platform covered with a waterproof anti-slip protective layer.
• Wooden toeboards that secure the platform.
• Good quality, durable polyurethane-coated polyamide wheels, non-marking, 125 mm in diameter. Wheels with pressure brake.
• The rungs of the ladder are grooved, which guarantees safety when going up and down.
• 4 ABC module bod stabilizers are supplied with the rolling towers.