Scaffold tower COMPACT seg.A 75 x 180 cm work height 2.9 m
Dimension 75x180cm work height 2.9m
Country of manufacture Poland
Warranty Complies with Class 3 200kg/m2 UNI EN 1004 standard
COMPACT MOBILE TOWER with dimensions of 75 x 180 cm (L and W) - segment A
Folding base 0.75x1.80 (m) PS75180.6 - 1 pcs
Platform with a flap RB180E - 1 pcs
Very stable thanks to durable stabilizers.
The use of stainless steel joints without welds increases the stiffness of the scaffolding by 50% and doubles its service life.
The COMPACT mobile towers are lightweight and the convenient fastening elements are made of plastic.
The durable wheels have a diameter of Φ 125 mm and are equipped with a pressure brake.
The serial working platform has an opening hatch.
Working platforms equipped with a special pin which guarantees maximum work safety.
Braces and railings are easy to assemble and disassemble thanks to the clamping hooks.
• Working height from 2.6 to 7.6 m. Depending on the module (see table),
• Base dimensions 0.75 x 1.80 m,
• Maximum load 200 kg,
• Wheels with a diameter of 125 mm
• Complies with Class 3 200kg/m2 UNI EN 1004 standard.
The complete tower (each element sold separately) consists of:
• A foldable base (0.75×1.80 m) that is quickly set up.
• Frame (0.75×2.0 m), which is light thanks to the use of aluminum and easy to assemble thanks to plastic fasteners.
• Handrails made of pipes that have a quick click system.
• A safe working platform with a hatch fastened to the frames with hooks. Plywood platform covered with a waterproof anti-slip protective layer.
• Wooden toeboards that secure the platform.
• Good quality, durable polyurethane-coated polyamide wheels, non-marking, 125 mm in diameter. Wheels with pressure brake.
• The rungs of the ladder are grooved, which guarantees safety when going up and down.
• 4 ABC module bod stabilizers are supplied with the rolling towers.