Masonry mortar for clinker with trass ATLAS color 371 graphite 25kg
Colour graphite 371
ATLAS masonry mortar for clinker with trass
Most important features
•improved resistance to efflorescence
•does not stain the surface of bricks
•for grouting walls made of clinker brick
•based on filtrated aggregate
• Resistant to salt efflorescence – manufactured on the basis of high quality pure Portland cement with addition of trass (a mineral of volcanic origin). Low content of mix water, addition of trass and specially selected admixture-free binder ensure protection from efflorescence occurrence.
• Filtered aggregate – quartz aggregate used for the mortar production is subject to the process of sifting and flushing. Thus, the grains are free from pollution, soluble salts and other minerals causing the effect of salinity.
• Bricklaying elements of low absorbability (3-8%): clinker bricks and fittings, full bricks and natural stone.
• Bricklaying with traditional, thick joints – recommended thickness from 6 up to 40 mm.
• Construction of structural and decorative elements – external and curtain walls, wells, posts, fence walls, etc.
• Grouting walls constructed of clinker bricks or clinker tile cladding.
• May be used for old buildings renovation as well as in heritage buildings preservation.
• Resistant to UV radiation – properly selected chemical composition of powder pigments used in the mortar recipe (iron oxide) makes the mortar resistant to UV radiation. Therefore, intensive colours do not fade and the mortar keeps its strength parameters in operation.
• Very good workability – properly selected aggregate composition (up to 1.2 mm) makes the mortar easily applied and shaped. Enables large scale bricklaying free of the phenomenon of mortar pressing out from the bottom layers.
• Does not stain the surface of bricks – content of specially selected inorganic pigments and low concentration of mix water makes the surface of bricks easy to clean dry or with a soft brush – in consequence a wall is free from stains.
• Compressive strength – category M5.
• High bonding to elements of low absorbability.
• Vapour-permeable and hydrophobic.