Highly flexible gel adhesive C2TE GEOFLEX white 25kg
Unit plastic bag
Country of manufacture Poland
Relative air humidity during application and curing < 80%
Density of the finished product ca 1.9 g/cm3
Diffusion resistance 0,14 ≤ Sd < 1,4 m
Reaction to fire b-s2, d0
ATLAS GEOFLEX WHITE highly flexible gel adhesive 2-15 mm
Most important features
- ideal for ceramic, porcelain, glass mosaic, natural stone
- for tile on tile, OSB, terrace, balcony, underfloor heating
- bed depth up to 15 mm
- non-slip - even with large tiles
- excellent spread beneath a tile
ATLAS GEOFLEX WHITE is a white C2TE adhesive for tiles for internal and external application on wall and floor.
Ideal for natural stone, porcelain and glass mosaic.
Wide range of bed thickness from 2 up to 15 mm.
No slip from the wall – cladding can be installed from the top of the wall with no additional support.
Walking on and grouting just after 12 hours – owing to accelerated proces of adhesive setting and drying.nder, aggregates and selected modifying agents.
For application in temperature from 5°C up to 35°C.
The unique gel technology used in ATLAS GEOFLEX WHITE brings the following advantages:
• adhesive is suitable for any type of cladding: natural stone, glass mosaic, ceramic, porcelain,
• consistency of adhesive can be adjusted to individual preferences of the tiler and needs of specific job – mixing ratio is much wider than in case of traditional adhesives,
• bed depth up to 15 mm – substrate levelling and tiling at once,
• full spread under the tile with higher mixing ratio – ensured adhesion and durable bond, which is relevant for exterior use,
• safe cladding installation on surfaces exposed to direct sunlight – during fixing cladding, as well as during mortar setting (e.g. on balcony, terrace).
Mixing ratio (water/dry mix) 0,26 ÷ 0,33 l / 1 kg
Min./max. bed depth 2 mm / 15 mm
Pot life approx. 4 hours
Open time min. 30 minutes
Floor access/ grouting after 12 hours