Gypsum filler reinforced with fibres CEKOL C-40 16 kg
Country of manufacture Poland
Coverage 1 kg / approx. 7 lm of joints
Fire resist A1
Norm PN-EN 13963 Typ 4B
CEKOL C-40 is a product that enables pointing without the use of a reinforcing tape. Contains cellulose and polyamide fibers. It is an easy-to-use and non-toxic product.
It has increased strength and flexibility.
• CEKOL C-40 is an excellent material for pointing of plasterboard panels without using a strengthening tape.
• It is also used to refill cracks and scratches formed on the surface of walls and ceilings.
• It contains special cellulose and polyamide fibres.
• CEKOL C-40 is recommended for indoor use only.
• It is a dry compound of top quality plaster stones, white mineral fillers and modifiers.
• CEKOL C-40 meets the requirements of EN 13963 type 4B as a mixture with a standard setting time.
APPLICATION, PREPARATION OF THE SUBSTRATE
Using a spatula, remove the remains of emulsion and oil paints, and loose grains of sand. The substrate
should be clean, tight, free of grease. Before pointing the plasterboard panels, the groove should be carefully cleaned.
Highly absorbent substrates and cut-to-size pieces of plasterboard panels should be primed with CEKOL DL-80 deep penetrating primer.
PREPARATION OF THE MORTAR
The mortar should be prepared by pouring 1 kg of powder to about 0.45 l of water. Leave for 2 minutes, then mix thoroughly.
The mortar should be used within 30 minutes.
Consumption: about 7 linear meters of joint from 1 kg of powder.
Temperature of application +5 ÷ +25°C.
Final smoothing of the surface may be done with abrasive paper or grinding mesh, after full setting.
Meets requirements EN 13963 Type 4B
Proportions of the mixture 0.40 l of water for 1 kg of dry powder
The mortar should be used within 30 minutes
Consumption about 7 linear meters of joint from 1 kg of powder
Working temperature +5 ÷ +25°C
Adhesion to substrate plasterboard panel: ≥0.4 - concrete: ≥1.0
Joint strength >350 N
Setting time 60 minutes
Reaction to fire A1
The product has a hygienic approval