Additive ESKIMO render setting accelerator 0.25kg
Country of manufacture Poland
Coverage 0.25 kg (whole bottle) with 25 kg of render and up to 0.15 kg (3/5 of a bottle) with 10 l of paint
Relative air humidity during application and curing < 80%
Density of the finished product ca 1.9 g/cm3
Diffusion resistance 0,14 ≤ Sd < 1,4 m
Reaction to fire b-s2, d0
- enables rendering and painting at 0°C and in high air humidity (above 80%)
- accelerates coat setting time
- gives early resistance to rain
- neutral to other material properties
Enables rendering and painting at 0°C – recommended during façade works
in low temperature (0 – 10°C) and high air humidity (above 80%).
Types of modified materials:
• ATLAS ACRYLIC renders
• ATLAS SILICONE renders
• ATLAS DEKO M mosaic renders
• ATLAS ARKOL E and ATLAS SALTA E acrylic paints
• ATLAS FASTEL NOVA and ATLAS SALTA silicone paints.
Accelerates water evaporation from the applied render or paint – accelerates the first stage of setting of dispersion products – water evaporation from the applied material.
Therefore, the second stage, consisting in binder setting and drying, can start earlier – the applied material gets resistant to rapid temperature drop and precipitation earlier (already after approx. 6 - 8 hours).
Easy in use – ready-to-use liquid admixture dosed directly to material before application on a façade; easily mixing with rendering mass or paint.
Neutral to other properties of material – does not lead to deterioration of durability or operational parameters after setting.
Does not change the colour of the applied render or paint coat.
ATLAS ESKIMO is manufactured as yellow liquid of smell of ammonia.
The product is not classified as a construction material.
The agent is added to render or paint directly before their application. It is recommended to observe the weight ratio of 1%, i.e. up to 0.25 kg (whole bottle)
with 25 kg of render and up to 0.15 kg (3/5 of a bottle) with 10 l of paint. After thorough manual or machine mixing, the material can be applied.
Important additional information
• The substrate for render or paint must not be frozen. Recommended application and drying temperature from 0°C up to +10°C.
Freshly applied material gets resistant to precipitation after approx. 6 – 8 hours, depending on ambient temperature and humidity.
• The tools must be cleaned with clean water directly after use.
• Danger. Contains the water ammonia solution CAS 1336-21-6. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water with soap. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with
water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do –continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison center or a doctor. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. Follow the instructions in the Safety Data Sheet.
• Keep in tightly sealed original and labeled containers. Keep in dry and cool places, protect against overheating (> 30 °C) and freezing.
Protect against direct sunshine, heat sources, sparkles, flame. Shelf life in conditions as specified is 18 months from the production date shown on the packaging.
Plastic bottle of 0.25 kg